- Customized category icons (On/Off).
- Configurable breadcrumb home and treeview base icons.
- Enhanced search and navigation.
- Enhanced layout.
- Enhanced friendly url.
- Configurable default Sort Direction (Ascending/Descending)
- Configurable left, center, and right column width.
- Option to turn on/off auto fill listing email with currently login user's email.
- Email notification template.
New in version 4.3
- Enhanced performance option.
- New source format available (Enterprise Edition).
New in version 4.2
- Performance option for items count. Option to use either runtime count or saving to a table.
- Cascade delete enable.
New in version 4.1
- Allow users to subscribe to selected categories. This will allow users to be notified for matching faqs.
- Option to send bulk notification for new faqs to target users in selected roles.
New in version 4.0
- Allow the same item to be listed under multiple categories (role based).
- Configurable sort options.
- Export to excel.
- Generate RSS feeds.
- Option to copy existing item and save as a new listing.
- Option to make listings never expire,
- Etc, please see Quick Usage Guide attched for more information.
- Unlimited level sub-categories.
- Option to change selected background color for current item.
- Option to show view count (how many times this particular FAQ has been viewed).
- Attached document upload enable with an option to show/hide.
- Option for the user to give yes/no feedback. Total score will be tracked.
- Option to show poster information (name and email).
- Option to show Top Questions with configuration question numbers.
- Option to allow sorting (by Questions, Date Posted, Score or View Count). The sort type can be either ascending or descending.
- Option to tag selected FAQ to be printed all in one time.
- Set expiration date.
- Popup Calendar.
- Icon to notify when the question need to be answers and authorized to FAQs directory.
- Icon to notify when FAQ is expired (for admin).
- Category Browsing Treeview and breadcrumbs to navigate FAQs directory. The treeview directory is show/hide enable with configurable root text.
- Option to change FAQ category in both add/edit mode.
- Option to set themes in the module.css
- Search enable including enhanced search, filter by category.
- Configurable number of sub categories shown.
- Configurable number of repeat columns shown.
- Announcement Panel (up to 5 messages, show/hide option, configurable delay, fade scheme, fade links, css class, etc).
- Include unauthorized/expired items for admin FAQ items count
- Configurable roles that can view FAQ listings (when you want the users to register to see FAQ listings).
- Quick Navigation for: My Question, Expired FAQs, Unapproved FAQs, Expired in 7 day, Expired in 30 day, Most View Questions, Top Score Questions, Least View Questions, and Bottom Score Questions.
We have been using Faq's manager for over a year. it is a central part of ValeriesWeddings.com and has been able to handle hundreds of questions and answers with no problems. We were also able to easily customize it to blend into the look and feel of our website. We would recommend DotNetJedi highly.
Michael Washington http://www.valeriesweddings.com